Single layer tiles for indoor and outdoor floorings and claddings, produced with vibro-compactation vacuum-packing process. Made of a high concentration of stony materials (marble – granite – quartz, siliceous stone…), bonded together with white cement (Portland 5.25, Class 1) and water. Water- cement ratio approx. 0,30%.
• Color resistant to light and UV rays
• Tiles calibrated and rectified on all four sides, chamfered edges
• It can be onsite polished once laid
• Resistance to fire classified as Class O
• High resistance to wear, to compression and atmospheric agents
• Available in finishes to fulfil slip rating requirements (certified R9, R10, R13 accordingly to the current DIN European standards).
Pander Terrazzo is a natural product that enhances the aesthetic and mechanical characteristics of the prestigious materials that is made of.
Thanks to our technology, the product contains a high quantity of stone (75% ca.) and cement of the best quality mixed with a limited amount of water.
The result is a very homogenous, dense and compact structure. With the vacuum-packing with vibro-compaction process, the tile becomes better looking and more resistant.
THE EDGES – The tiles are perfectly rectified and calibrated on all 4 sides and the edges are chamfered, upon request even by means of live cut.
THE TILE STRUCTURE – During the process of vacuum-packing with vibro-compaction, the mass is deaerated and the porosity is notably reduced.
* Medium values after 28 days of seasoning (size 40x40x1,5 cm).
** The physic-technical mechanical characteristic data indicated are related to one colour sample of each series. Since Pander Terrazzo is a product made of natural stony components, these data can vary in respect of the colour choice (and its natural stony components).
Common cement paste
It displays a needle-like cement structure.
Pander Terrazzo cement paste
The structure is homogeneous, compact, inflorescent.
- The listed thickness are the standard available per each size, upon request we can supply all the sizes with thickness up to 3 cm.
- Upon request we can supply sizes 20×20 cm and 40×20 cm.
- Upon request we can supply different sizes, so as borders, inserts…
- The tiles are supplied ready to be installed, calibrated, rectified, beveled on the 4 edges and with the selected surface.
Pander Terrazzo is available in a wide range of surface finishings, suitable for each aesthetic and antislipping requirement:
POLISHED SURFACE Gloosy surface suitable mainly for indoor floorings
HONED SURFACE Smooth and matt surface for indoor and outdoor floorings – certified R9 antislipping surface in accordance to the current standards / upon request also R10 antislipping surface